- Hyundai Motor and INEOS(Chemical company) sign MoU on hydrogen.
- BMW speeds up shift to electromobility and strengthen production of EVs.
- GM boosts EV investment and will offer 30 all-electric models.
- GM installs 5G at Hamtramck”Factory Zero” , which is the first automotive factory in the US to install dedicated 5G fixed-mobile network technology.
- GM must recall 5.9 million US vehicles for Takata airbag risk.
- Niron Magnetics team with Marquette University and GM for EV drivetrains.
- Toyota reveals a new version of Camry hybrid for Europe.
- Ford reveals a new Ranger chassis cab variant.
- Magna reports Q3 financial result in 2020.
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor expands to reach a new milestone in India.
- Malasia’s new vehicle sales rise 5% in October.
- Nissan in talks with Hercules Electric Vehicles to establish a strategic alliance.
- BMW’s Chinese partner Huachen Automotive declared bankrupt.
- Gerard Roose was appointed by Inteva as CEO, effected on 2021.
- Daimler partner with Geely to develop hybrid powertrains.
- Ford reveals site plans for an inclusive, vibrant, walkable mobility innovation district around Michigan Central Station.
- DHL launches four BYD Class 8 battery-electric trucks.
- Honda to begin sales of all N-one Mini-vehicles on Nov. 20, 2020.
- Volvo report development of “ultimate driving simulator”
- UK plans to end sales of new petrol, diesel, and hybrid cars and vans from 2030.
- Mexico supply base still robust.
Leave A Comment