- Hyundai announces a new Ioniq electric vehicle brand.
- ZF H1 sales down 27% to$16bn due to the global pandemic.
- BMW launches eDrive Zones in both London and Birmingham.
- Veoneer, a Swedish provider of automotive technology, completes US brake control business divestiture to ZF.
- BYD delivers first eBus, which is ordered by German Public transport operators- BOGESTRA.
- India’s Mahindra & Mahindra confirmed to give up its majority ownership of Ssangyong.
- Skoda takes further precautions measures to prevent potential COVID-19.
- Hyundai-Aptiv self-driving now named Motional, motion+emotional.
- Nikola Corp., an American zero-emissions vehicle production company based in Phoenix, receives an order for 2500 battery-electric waste trucks from
- Republic Services.
- Kandi, Chinese battery and electric vehicle manufacturer, reports Q2 2020 financial results.
- Workhorse Group, manufacturing electrically powered delivery and utility vehicles, reports Q2 2020 results.
- Penske Truck Leasing continues to expand network of heavy-duty EV charging.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles denies GM’s accusations of spying.
- ABB starts building an electric vehicle infrastructure plant in Italy.
- Cummins and Navistar extend new long-term agreement of medium-duty and heavy-duty engines.
- DEWA, Dubai Electricity, and Water Authority offer his customer services via blockchain.
- S.Korea import sales up 2% in July.
- Hertz seeks bankruptcy loan as retal volume slowly recovers.
- VW picks Ferodo brake pads as OE for 2020 GolfEight.
- COVID-19 boosts electric scooters.
- Porsche SE books after-tax loss of EUR329mm for H1 2020.
- BASF and Toyota make lightweight success on new 2021 Sienna.
- Taiwan’s new vehicle sales fell by 9.3% in July 2020.
Leave A Comment