- General Motors Q3 profit up 78% year on year to US$5.3bn in Q3 2020.
- UK new car market down 1.6% in Oct, with 140,945 cars registered.
- Adler Pelzer Group(worldwide leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing of acoustic and thermal components and systems) acquires Acoustic Division of STS group.
- Ssangyong redesigns flagship Rexton SUV in S.Korea to reversing sales falling.
- Suzuki announces financial results for Q2.
- Yamaha reports second-quarter results.
- Volvo Cars report global sales up 7.1% in Oct. in 2020.
- Volvo launches all-electric versions of Volvo’s heavy-duty trucks in Europe in 2021.
- VW will introduce 8 ID-series EVs in China be 2023.
- FNM (Fabrica Nacional de Motors)to produce battery-electric trucks for Brazil.
- Skoda patents world’s first illuminated smart seat belt buckle.
- Kia reveals intelligent packaging Sorento Plug-in Hybrid.
- S.Korean government set up new department to drive up car industry policy.
- Thailand approves new EV incentives on EV and Hybrid vehicles.
- Hyundai Motors Group partnered with Ionity(a network for high-power-charging electric vehicles to facilitate long-distance travel across all of Europe)
- Uber lost $625m in Q3.
- Bentley, British brand for powerful 8-cylinder engine and 12-cylinder engine, converting to electric-only brand.
- CarGurus net income soars(more than tripled) in Q3.
- Great Wall acquires GM’s Thailand plant.
Leave A Comment